Western Journalism: The Top 7 Hillary Clinton Lies That The Liberal Media’s Trying To Hide…
Originally posted at Western Journalism by Steven Crowder.
Hillary Clinton. Wife of an impeached president. Failed Secretary of State. All around ornery old lady. Plus, of course, a liar. Her husband gets caught with his pants down, she gets caught with her pants-suit on. What a lovely couple they make.
This week, we learned that Hillary Clinton used her own personal email account to conduct official business rather than a public, archivable .gov account – in direct violation of a 2009 Federal Law. Not only would this make her emails unavailable for public scrutiny, but it allows the former first lady to pick and choose what emails she releases to us – if any. So essentially… Chinese and Russian hackers are probably fully aware of Hillary’s activities as Secretary of State, while we the people are not.
But Hillary’s record for honesty and ethical behavior has always been less than impeccable. Let’s take a walk down memory lane with 7 of Hillary’s biggest lies…
1. Chelsea Clinton was jogging around the World Trade Center on 9/11. Immensely insensitive to those who actually were affected by this horrific attack, Hillary later admitted that Chelsea was actually safely in her Union Square apartment at the time of the attack.
2. She landed under sniper fire in Bosnia. In true Brian Williams-esque form, to listen to Hillary’s account, she was ducking and running in a dramatic M*A*S*H-type arrival scene in fear for her life. In actuality, she and Chelsea can be seen on video walking across the Bosnian tarmac… smiling and greeting well-wishers. But hey, anybody could misremember deadly sniper fire, right?
3. She was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, one of the first two men to climb Mt. Everest. This one’s just embarrassing. Sir Hillary didn’t actually climb Mt. Everest (AKA, achieve any fame worth naming a child after) until Hillary Clinton was 6 years old. Ouch. So either Hillary’s mom was lying about her namesake Hillary’s entire life, or she waited until Hillary was 6 to name her, or Hillary just, you know, misspoke. Again.
4. Her family was dead broke when they left the White House. They only made $12 MILLION the year after Bill Clinton’s presidency. I guess when you’re used to the taxpayers’ billions funding your vacations, private airfare, and security, food, housing, and all, a measly few million could be a rough adjustment, huh?
5. She claims to have been instrumental in the Northern Ireland peace process. Except those who actually were at the negotiating table say Hillary was nowhere to be seen…
6. She’s just like you. No, really. Because every woman in America has one child who’s always attended private schools, was married to a president, had a personal chef, flies in an environment-polluting personal jet, and makes about $200K for every speaking engagement. Duh.
7. Benghazi – it was a disgusting video! The worst of the worst. We know for a fact, based on State Department documents, that not only was Benghazi a terrorist attack, but Hillary knew it was a terrorist attack which had absolutely nothing to do with a YouTube video. Not only did she lie about Benghazi, she failed to act in response to the attack, and four American lives were lost in the conflict.
But, at this point, what difference does it make, right? What difference does any of this make?
Read more at Western Journalism.
Go behind the curtain and discover the sordid past of Hillary and the Democrats. Order your copy of the movie today!